Blues2
You are My Sunshine
Artist: Mississippi John Hurt
You are My Sunshine
Artist: Mississippi John Hurt
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
you make me happy when skies are gray
you’ll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away
The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried.
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
you make me happy when skies are gray
you’ll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
you make me happy when skies are gray
you’ll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away
I like this song because I ever heard this song before. I think its use the easy words and honest. It’s easily to say or explain how I love you and you have meaningful for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment